Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Italy

Gosh Rome is very busy! The first day we got there it was raining all day, and we only had one umbrella!

But then the next day was better, because NO RAIN! We went to the colosseum! And Vatican City! Which was just AMAZING! Inside St peters basilica is so grand I can't even explain it! It's not how I imagined!

Then the next day we went on the tour to Naples, Pompeii and sorrento
Which happened to be on my birthday! And the tour guide gave my some special ice cream with a candle in it for my birthday!

Now we are back in Rome about to get on the train to Florence for 2 nights!
Then we get on another train to Pisa!
P.s I thought I had posted this about a week ago but I didn't work!!!! SORRY!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Megan

    It sounds like you are having a great time in Rome Megan.
    Keep posting I love to hear what your up too.

    Love livi (in a friend way) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sound cool...
    please email me :(
    $"+^^ ;.> =)

    ReplyDelete