Saturday, April 20, 2013

Greece!

Hi I'm in Greece! Although its had to get wifi, I love it!!! It's funny, I thought I would absolutely love NY, but not so much. And I thought I wouldn't like Greece, but it's the best part!!!!!
So far we have seen a lot of ruins!!!! Which is great, because you get to learn about about how they lived in those times, and that's really interesting! But after like 500 it tends to get a wee bit boring!
One thing I love about Greece is the people, they are really nice!!!! Especially in contrast to New York which was so busy and crowded!
On Monday morning, we are leaving for Rome! Then on Wednesday it's my birthday, the same day we a going on a guided tour around some of Italy.
Bye

1 comment:

  1. hi meggy!
    having a good time?
    happy birthday to u, happy birthday to u happy birthday to meggy happy birthday to u!
    from jas :)

    ReplyDelete